I was nearly conveyed to the morgue Kunta Kinta

Kunta Kinte, a member of music duo Bradez, has revealed that he was declared dead and was about to be conveyed to the morgue when he came out of a coma.

Kunta, born Kwaku Nsiah-Amankwah, said, he came out of a three-day coma just in time or else he wouldn’t be alive.

Speaking in an interview on Hitz FM’s ‘Showbiz Fylla’ with Amanda Jissih, the musician narrated that he was in coma for three days and woke up on the third day to realize that there was a mortuary attendant waiting to convey him to the morgue.

According to him, his family thought he was not going to wake up from the coma.

Kunta, who suffered stroke six years ago, revealed that during his ordeal, his girlfriend was expelled from Legon because she spent all her time with him at the hospital.

The rapper said he didn’t understand why people speculated that his stroke was as a result of him snatching people’s girlfriends when he had one.

The artiste, who was still a student at the University before he suddenly took ill, said he felt sick and was rushed to the hospital by his friend and had to join a queue to see the doctor but was allowed by others in the queue when they realised his situation was getting serious.

He said, when he went to see the doctor, the nurse with the doctor asked him to go back and join the queue and was attended to after four hours when his situation had gotten worse.

The nurse later checked him and diagnosed him of malaria and gave him medication which did not help his situation. He was eventually transferred to the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital where he was told that he had a 0% chance of walking.

Now, the musician is on a campaign to caution medical practitioners with a new single titled ‘The Resurrection of Kunta’ because of his experience.

Bradez is made up of Kunta Kinte and Kwaku Nsiah-Boamah (Flowking Stone).

More General News »

This article has 0 comment, leave your comment.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login